Code of Conduct
Success Chain Community Rules and Guidelines
To help us all connect!
Community Rules, Etiquette and Privacy Guidelines
Effective as of November 9, 2020.
Thank you for being part of the Success Chain community! In order to provide a great experience for all members, we have established some general guidelines to help everyone participate in a kind and supportive manner.
By joining and using this community, you agree that you have read and will follow these rules and guidelines. You also agree to reserve discussions and shared files and content to that best suited to the medium. This is a great medium with which to solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation. Questions should be directed to our support team via the Contact Us link on this site.
Please take a moment to learn these important guidelines. In order to preserve a positive and supportive community that fosters learning and growth, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate membership in this community for anyone who violate these rules.
- Create a positive, supportive environment. The goal is to share ideas, experiences, and opinions in a positive way that encourages participation. We encourage a wide range of views and ideas. Differences in opinion are useful for growth, but they must be shared in a respectful and courteous manner.
- Be respectful. Focus on the content of posts and leave room for differing views. Please do not make personal attacks or disparage the character of others. Please give the benefit of the doubt to new members and assume that all comments and questions are well-intentioned. There’s no such thing as a stupid question.
- Be careful of your language. All abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, defamatory, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see.
- Create a healthy community. Use the community to share successes, challenges, constructive feedback, ideas, questions, and your goals.
- No self-promotion in the community! Success Chain is intended to be a learning community of practice. It is not a marketing channel for your products or services.
- Refrain from posts that might be considered spam or self-promotion. Please do not just push links to your website, blog, product or service as part of an initial post in a community. However, if in the course of a community discussion you want to share relevant links to resources that directly respond to a question or request, you may do so.
- If you provide products or services that you think are useful and relevant to the Success Chain community, please use the Contact us page suggest to enquiry about getting these resources included in our Success Chain Hub store and resource lists.
- This is an open forum. Information posted in the community, on the discussion groups and in the forums is available for all to see. Posts and comments are subject to all slander, libel, and antitrust laws.
- Honor Intellectual Property. You must have intellectual property rights to all items that you post or share. This means you should only post content that you have personally created or have permission to use and have properly attributed to the content creator.
- Be explicit about allowing others to reuse materials. If you are sharing content or materials that you wish to make available for other to use, please explicitly state that others are authorized to reuse it. If you are unsure about your rights to reuse materials, please contact the owner of the materials before using the materials.
- Share in the appropriate groups/locations. Please help us to reduce clutter and make it easier for people to find relevant materials. Your posts, comments and messages should be shared in the appropriate groups. This makes it easier for everyone to find their desired information.
We ask that everyone follow these etiquette guidelines when participating it the community.
- Use subject lines carefully. Please be clear and concise in subject lines when posting to the community. This makes it easy for other community members to search and find their desired information.
- Respond to the right person. Please avoid the dreaded “reply all” button! When responding to people or emails, please only send to the relevant person and do not clutter up the lists with mass “thanks” and “me too” messages.
- Control your own privacy settings. Our community portal allows you to carefully select which information is shared with others and your communication preferences. Please do not send messages like “remove me” or “do not contact” to the whole community. Instead, please manage your settings. If you have specific needs, please use the contact us page to handle your specific needs.
- Please add a profile picture. This community is intended to help people make connections and build close ties with others. Please add a recent profile picture to help people recognize each other. We recommend that profile pictures include only yourself. Please avoide group photos, random images, pictures of pets, etc. in your profile photo.
Legal & Privacy Notices
Be advised that Success Chain is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. We disclaim all warranties with regard to information posted on this site, whether posted by Success Chain or any third party. This disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Success Chain be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site.
Do not post:
- Any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials.
- Any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.
By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants Success Chain, Tri Tuns, LLC, Success Track Enterprise, and The Customer Success Pioneer, and users of this site the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other material.
Messages should not be posted if they encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another’s business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade. Messages that encourage or facilitate an agreement about the following subjects are inappropriate: prices, discounts, or terms or conditions of sale; salaries of named individuals or organizations; profits, profit margins, or cost data; market shares, sales territories, or markets; allocation of customers or territories; or selection, rejection, or termination of customers or suppliers.
Success Chain does not actively monitor the site for inappropriate postings and does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of Success Chain we will take all appropriate action.
Success Chain reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.
Remember The Risks Whenever You Use The Internet
While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through our site have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions. Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.
For any other information please contact us using the Contact Us page.